Wednesday 7 March 2012

Should I get a "real" job?

Should I get a real job? Yes. Why? Because it's about time that I surround myself with a different kind of people. People who can actually teach me something. People who can maybe show me that being employed doesn't mean being in a dead end job and that you're being treated like an enemy.

I don't necessarily want a new job, I just want to see what happens. I am a translator and if I happen to get a job through which learn new skills helpful in becoming a paid translator than so be it.

I need a CV. How do I summarize the last 7 years of my "professional life"? In one sentence? I have no idea. Oh, I know: doing this job for so long made me believe that I'm worthless and my job prospects are hopeless. I can't do this right now. Maybe tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment