Wednesday 29 February 2012

Applying for a Masters Degree

Lady from the admissions, whom I just spoke to on the phone, said that if I apply this year for a course and my application is successful I can ask for my entry to be deferred until the following year. That sounds like a perfect solution to me. Within a year I can easily save up enough money to pay the fees plus I would have time to explore the subject of Intercultural Communication more. Next step is to gather information about the course and set goals for the next few months.

Meanwhile the translation continues :) I'm determined to complete at least two translations in March for TED. One of them is on how to save money more effectively and the other is on "Digital Humanitarianism", whatever that means (I'm yet to listen to the talk). I'm quite pleased with the trnalsation of S.Iyengar's talk that I finished last week, let's see what the reviewer has to say about it.

Does anybody know a super quick way to learn a language? Namely Spanish. I need help.

No comments:

Post a Comment